Customed Orders

Sunday, December 5, 2010

KCK Blog Challenge! Yeah!!

Hi Ladies!!

I have good news to share with you on this lovely Sunday morning!  KCK is having a blog challenge using Basic Grey and I was invited to be a Guest Designer!  *YEAH!!*...Well, it's not often that I get such invitations so any is always welcomed!

I get my own badge too: *Thanks Sandy for the Badge!!*


 Sandy asked me to create 2 notebooks for this and when I got her email, I was like ....' SO TOTALLY YES!!!'..cos notebooks are so my thing!  And I love doing them...but this one was a challenge for me also cos if you're my regular reader, you know I seldom use BG! hahahha but it's good to venture out of my happy colour mode and try something different!

Here are the supplies I used:  

 Cappella Pagentry, Writer's Block, Paper Ribbion and Bling it!


Origins Hot Stone and Die Cuts

With these supplies, I made:





On the last photo you'll see clearly the flower I created using the paper ribbon..I love that these ribbons are so versatile and you don't necessary have to use them solely as ribbons per se but you can make flowers out of them!

Try this:  Cut a pece of paper ribbon of about 8 inches and make a fold at every interval:

Bunch them all together and stick the ends!  You'll get something like this:

Bring them all in together and stick a button on top and you're done! 

Easy Peasy right?

I hope you're inspired to take part in this challenge!  The prizes are drool worthy so please go go go!

Top Prize - S$80 BG product voucher
2nd Prize - S$50 BG product voucher
3rd Prize - S$30 BG product voucher

  Details can be found  here.  There are a few other fabulous ladies you have designed awesome stuff to insprire you so please check them out!:

Edleen Abdul
Veronica Goh
Sandy Ang
Aniza Mahyuddin 

Ladies!  You so rocked the projects!  I was really awed by the work you did! 


Have a great Sunday guys!!

7 comments:

Edleen said...

hi Joanna! love your projects, simply lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! Good thing I know your blog so I can come leave a comment :) I love those two albums, and that you used one of my tags on them, right?! :) Thank you for sharing them, they're so pretty!

hugs,
Vio

Veronica Goh said...

Love your projects Joanna! They're beautiful!

purinne said...

congrats joanna~~~ :) ... love the items u created~ so lovely and beautiful :D

Mum in the Making said...

YAY! Those notebooks look FABULOUS! :) BG looks good on you, ya? ;)

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for agreeing to step out of your comfort zone and working with BG for KCK. Pleated flowers are done before but yours using doily is so creative ! Appreciate your shout-out for all the Dec designers.

shaggyfish said...

wow.... so cooooooooooooool! your notebooks rocking HOT!