Customed Orders

Saturday, December 25, 2010

New scrap display!

Just this morning,
H said: 'Maybe we should junk the CD player and speakers and clear out the area in the feature wall for you to put your scrap stuff'..

Me: "YES!!"...and smiling happily to myself!

So, we packed the speakers and CD player to sell off to cash converters next week and started bringing all my scrap stuff from the tv area to the display area.

H had a picnic basket lying in his car boot for ages and I thought it'll be perfect to house all the stuff I've made since I started scrapping 2 years ago.


Isn't this cool????  Now I have a perfect place to store all my scrap work!  I think that picnic basket looks lonely..thinking of getting another one!

Zooming in...


Gotta love those tags made by talented Viola who sent them to me...She's such a sweet girl!  Can't wait to see you in person, babe!


More close ups of the stuff I have in that display..and Yes, I think more easels from Daiso will be good too! 

Blessed Christmas, everyone! :)

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Love the feature wall, and love your new display! :) The basket adds a nice touch...
Blessed Christmas! I must pop by to visit your place one day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo! Heehee! so cool to see where you displayed the tags!! :) Your feature wall is SOOOO Gorgeous! I WANT ONE!! :< thanks for the love. Yes we'll meet one day!

hugs,
Vio