Customed Orders

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Very delayed Hong Kong photos!

Sorry I took this long to share photos of my HK trip..Just been in inertia mode this whole time and now that it's like only 4 more days (4 MORE DAYS) to the start of another round of misery, I'm starting to get a panic attack!!

Here's some shots of my trip to Hong Kong with H..along the way we met my parents there and had the best time of my life eating all the best food the land could offer!

 Me and H waiting to take the mini bus to Elementz mall..first time on board on of those..zoom all the way!

 At the foot hill of the Great Big Buddha at Lan Tau island...such a long trip to get there and we had to pay to climb the 300+++ steps to get up there! Love this photo heaps though!

 Thumbs down to J for being so scared on the cable car ride back..ahhahahaha....She was powerless to stop me from mocking her even though she knew H was taking a photo of me doing this! hahaha :)
 H and Me before the cable car ride....probably the last time we ever go to Lan Tau island..

Mum, J and me..I wonder who looks more like mum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are truly a cow!!!!!! Zzzz, mocking me like this. I would do this when we next take the plane or rollercoaster together! RAWRRRR!