Customed Orders

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MIA!

Big apologies for MIAing this past 2 weeks!  I went to Hong Kong and got back to heaps of laundry and a messy house and was just too lazy to blog!  Plus I had heaps of TVB drama to catch up so there went all my time!

Scrapwise: I've not done very much, save for making some more embellishments.  I get a great kick out of thinking of how to do more embellishments rather than scrapping so I apologise that I don't have any scrappy photos this time to show you all!

Just an update of what u can expect to see in my pages above:

Script Stamp for sale...


More Faux Pearls..this time in Santa Baby Red!  

Another version of Faux Pearls that I wanted to try, with glitter sticks, more twirls included for that extra oomph!

Will be back soon with more gummies to share!

No comments: