Customed Orders

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winner!

Purianne!  You're the only one who got the guess correct!

So, what happened was, little Ms K was running around and acccidentally stepped on my bro's plate of food (OUCH!) and created kind of a small mess. Kudos to Uncle Andrew for cleaning up the mess so readily!  Honestly, I don't think she really know what she did wrong until some of us around went 'OHHHHH' and I think that kind of scared her.  She quickly buried her face into my bro's lap and wouldn't lift her head up no matter how hard her tried to get her to.  Bro kept telling her it's ok and that it was a small matter but that little girl just won't comply!  The pic shows the second part after we managed to cajole her to get her head off my bro's lap but she quickly went on to cover her face with her hands and again, won't let go!

Bro let her cool off for a while and I quickly signalled to H to snap a pic of her!  After a while, bro got her to calm down and explained to her it's ok to do something wrong..just need to apologise!  And then she agreed to go with me to find Uncle Andrew to say thanks for cleaning up the mess and Kate gave him a big hug. hahha.. Andrew, you're fortunate to get a hug from Kate!!

Accoring to Bro, this is the first time she has reacted like this when she knows she's done something wrong..we still wonder who taught her to cover her face! 

Purianne, please email me at joannavlee@hotmail.com with your address to claim your prize!  I'll be sending a pack of goodies your way!

No comments: