Customed Orders

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Day!

EDITED TO ADD: All guesses welcomed..I will not restrict the prize to the first correct answer..so keep guessing.  I will pick a winner from the pool of correct answers. Sounds more fair this way!


NY's day started with a fabulous trip to R's swanking new house at the atas destrict in Dakota area and we had fun catching up with friends and eating even more fabulous good food!

 By the mini pool with all the kids getting a few kicks in the water!

 Little Ms K took hold of her mama's camera and started pretending to snap pictures...


 And after u take the pictures, you gotta check if they're nice right? She was so cute..came to me and said 'press this button'..(on the camera to view the photos) and would say 'nice' or 'not nice' when she was just pretending to snap pictures and look at them! LOL!  Jean has taught her well!

This is her with a pseudo doctor's instrument / magnifiying glass...I think she looks so cute posing with it!

And now..best photo:  I'd like to open this contest to anyone who can guess what she was trying to do in this photo..

Take a pick of the following options:
a. Counting 1-20 to play hide and seek (she's good at her counting these days!)
b. Hiding her face after doing something wrong..fear of punishment
c. Pretending to cry
d. Acting shy, like what she does best!

I'll give a RAK (gonna be a good one!!) of goodies to the first person with the correct answer!!

Happy guessing!

P.S: School starts tmrw. Most depressing. I hope to be back soon to update how it went!

8 comments:

jessiestars said...

Lol~ I would guessed that she's acting shy, like what she does best!

=D

Many thanks for the contest!

[J]uLi[A] said...

my guess would be..
a. Counting 1-20 to play hide and seek (she's good at her counting these days!)

=)

purinne said...

mi vote goes to
b) Hiding her face after doing something wrong..fear of punishment

Anonymous said...

Ok, my only option is pretending to cry! :D Whatever she's doing, she is SO SUPER CUTE... I can't say it nuff... I love it when you or Jeanette post pics of her... so adorable :) Looks like yall had fun! Have a happy 2011...

Joyce said...

I say acting shy...

Juanna Hope Sia said...

I would say acting shy like what she does best (:

Anonymous said...

happy twenty eleven!! i will go option D: acting shy (:

Mum in the Making said...

Just trying to guess, I think she's acting SHY! :) Haha... she's a cutie! Hang in there for school ok, you will survive!