Customed Orders

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Right Now..

 The House is loaded up with the CNY goodies - all ready for us to entertain relatives who will be here on the 2nd day.  The cornflake cookies are TO DIE FOR and for the record, this year we bought 3 bottles cos last year we only bought one and the mouse in the house kept pilfering off these gems that I only get to savour once a year!


This year we stumbled upon these awesome stuff from Cedele and decided to break the piggy bank to splurge on 3 tubs of the fabulous doughdrops. ..It's a must try if you ask me..expensive but so worth it..



I'm also working on clearing this whole heap of paper that I've guiltily enmassed through my 2 years in SB and try as I might, the stack hasn't seem to be decreasing!  I've reached a point where I'm so tempted to measure how thick it is and will check back every 2 months to see if there's any progress.  I'm definitely not going to let this pile higher than 6 inches!



Working on my 2010 album slowly..been on it for like 4 weeks now..and left with 2 pages.  At the end of each crazy work day I really dun feel like doing anything more than lazing in front of the computer or tv..maybe during the CNY weekend I will finish it up!

Thanks for dropping by..tmrw is friday already..and next week is just going to be fabulous.  I know it already!  1.5 Day work week!  Beat that!! :)

Joanna

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

Enjoy the week ahead yes? Seems like you are all prepared for guests, unlike me, our house still looks like a disaster since my in-laws brought so many things down!

Share the album when you're done ok? Can't wait to see the full thing!