Customed Orders

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

 H and I decided to go to Wild Honey today to try the much talked about all day breakfast set and we were taken aback at the massive crowd waiting at their doors when we reached at 10am.  The wait was about 20 mins to get a table and the food came shortly after.

Very nice ambience and service but really ain't cheap.  These sets costs us $18 a pop...

Tuscan Breakfast set - stewed tomatoes and sausages with french toast.
 

 That's mine - 3 pancakes with bacon and raspberry compote.  The pancakes were really thick and i only manged 1.5 pieces.  Had the last one packed for my breakfast tomorrow :)


They're really not too bad if you want a new place to visit or to bring overseas friends but on my own, i doubt we will be back there any time soon..really not pocket friendly!

Thereafter, H and we went to watch Real Steel (Super good movie!  Especially if you're one of those who love to see underdogs win a fight..very touching..loved it) and stumbled upon this really nice cafe at Cineleisure.  The cafe marries the love for bubble tea with handburgers and finger food. Perfect for people like me who will give almost any new bubble tea store a try.

I tried a new flavour - Apple Grapefruit at the recommendation of the guy who took my order and boy, I realy LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  At the first sip, I was completely sold.  The nice soft apple flavour juxtaposed with quaint grapefruit, topped with aloe vera bits is a complete winner. I'm still kicking myself for not getting a large cup as I've just drank the last drop as i wrote the last paragraph. Now, I'm eagerly anticipating my next trip down town so I can get my hands on another dose of this heavenly goodness.  Yummy!  Do give them a try if you're at Cineleisure and I heard they have branches at Tg Pagar and Esplanade.



Tonight, the Lees headout for our favourite long lost teochew porridge at Joo Chiat.  Perfect for a rainy day.  Can't wait.

Happy holiday everyone!  I love Deepavali!

Joanna

No comments: