Customed Orders

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mum's Birthday..

Last week, the whole family gathered at Imperial Treasures for Mum's birthday and we had a blast!  The food was really nice and I think we all ate till we were so full and bursting at the seams...


 The whole family..now you can guess why my bro and sis always say I'm picked up from the dustbin cos I really think I don't look like them.. heee..

  Mum and her 2 girls..Thank God for daughters! hahaha


All the girls in the Lee family..(not sure why there is this funny strand of hair sticking out from my head..)

Dad and mum + their two little bao beis..Dad hates taking photos and he doesn't smile for the camera but when u have these two with him, his face lights up instantly!
 

Me and Kate..priceless..

Princess Kate making her own pesudo cake from left over cream that mum did not eat..I think she is preparing for he own birthday next week!  I love her look in this photo..and I really think she is getting prettier by the day!
 

 
H and me..


Baby Beth!  Love this shot H took of her..she is looking like Kate at this age..just with a bit more hair!  We love u too Baby Beth!



Will be back soon for more scrappy work if I can get H to take photos in time..till then..

Jo

No comments: