Customed Orders

Monday, October 17, 2011

Long overdue

I've had this layout for some time but never really got down to taking photos.  I am still bad at this photo thing - somehow adjusting the focus and all is not really my forte, much as I try.  I figured that asking H to teach me is like me trying to teach him how to cook so I think it's best we each stick to what we are good at!  At least I can whip up decent meals and am able to match up to his high standards for food.  Thanks to him, I have perfected the timing for cooking succulent, springy and soft meatballs and fishing them out just on time. PHEW!



 H and me, taken at mum's birthday.  Featuring Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection

 Closer look at the flowers..



 Another layout I did for dad, featuring a photo of his 2 bao beis.  Figured it would be nice to make him something he can hang in his office..


Close up - Love this new line from Echo Part - Times and Seasons.

Thanks for dropping by and sticking with me despite my no show for 2 weeks.  End of year marking is just over - i will have more time to drop by!

Cheers!
Jo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are these sneaks to the layouts? I want to see the real deal!!!