Customed Orders

Monday, October 24, 2011

Saying goodbye

A few colleagues are leaving us next year and I was asked to make some farewell gifts for them..Pretty glad to help EL dept out as it gave me a great opportunity to craft and also get rewarded for it!

For Heryati:  A really sweet and classy lady :)  We will miss you lot!



For Yee Ann, one of the nicest guy I've known..he practically has no evil bone in him and is always so obliging and nice.  I suggested a travel theme for him and the folks at EL readily agreed!  I think a travel theme is really very apt for someone who is leaving for greener pastures.  Very glad to use my OA Boarding Pass papers that I've hoarded since I bought them last month.  Had some inspiration to put some tickets on the cover for him to detach (if he ever will)..just for the fun of it..




Thanks for dropping by..as always..I'm grateful for all you faithful friends who drop by to say hi each time :)

Cheers!
Jo

No comments: