Customed Orders

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Echo Park Charming

I've been on a spending money roll these days!  *LOL*!!!  My sister was quite surprised that I was so willing to spend last thursday when I went to the LSS with her.  I've been quite restrained these few months and truth be told - I think I surprise myself even.

Perhaps part of that impetus to spend is due to the wedding books I've been creating lately.  People always say that you don't need a reason to scrap but for me, I guess having a reason to do so works for me.  At least I know why I am creating something!

Fell in love with the Echo Park Charming line last thursday. I think this line has been out for a while and I wonder how it escaped my eye until now.  Couldn't stop buying and choosing piece after piece until I was satisfied!

And thus I present to you.. my sixth book..




Here's the final book:


My first thought after finishing this book was that it's so not in sync with a wedding theme!  But since the lovely couple have agreed to let me have liberty in designing and are also ok without everybook having a wedding theme, I think I went all out to do just what I like.  This book is so so so me.  At least where I am as a scrapper today.  My style has changed so much since i started in 2009 but this, right now, right here, is ME.

Thanks for dropping by on this lazy weekend.  Next week will be a good week for me. I'm hoping it'll be for u as well.

Joanna

2 comments:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

always enjoy reading your scrappy updates (:

Unknown said...

Dude, good job on the use of the Ep papers. Everytime i go laines, i get super tempted but it is SO YOU! Keep it up!