Customed Orders

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Almost there...

It's been a good start to a short 4 day week with nothing very urgent to settle today and the day passed by at a good pace. I did a write up for one of the bosses, followed by preparing materials for next week's extra class. Got that settled, together with the report books for the form class. I'm quite happy with today's progress and hope that tomorrow will see me finishing as much work as today. I'll work more on materials for the 2nd half of the year tomorrow.

Had lunch at Cafe Le Amis at the botanic gardens. The food is pretty ok but the ambience is really great. Lush greenery juxtaposed with serenity on a peaceful tuesday was a good way to end my tuesday although I did wish the sky would be cloudier and the sun a little more kind to us poor souls bearing the brunt of its fury.

Tomorrow I'm off to the dentist in the afternoon. Dr Toh says I have a chipped filling which needs to be replaced. Sigh. I've tried so hard all these years to keep my teeth in tip top condition to prevent any serious dental work and now I need to re do the filling because it was chipped. Great. What happened to the disciplined brushing and flossing every day and night? :( In any case, I guess that beats having a root canal which apparently hurts very badly according to Van. I am definitely not prepared for that.

No comments: