Customed Orders

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh, what a day!

Been a really long and crazy today which started with 4 colleagues calling in one after each other to report sick. It's strange how when you have a long day at work, more people choose to take MC, perhaps to escape PTM?

Tried to write the testimonials today and by the time I got to the 7th one, my brains were totally fried and no matter how hard I tried, I could not avoid being repetitive- then I knew I had to stop and take a breather.

Got home around 5:15pm, immediately changed and went to prepare the ingredients for dinner. Washed and cooked the rice, chopped the onions, sliced the luncheon meat band beat the eggs. While waiting for the rice to cook, I soaked the hand wash clothes and thereafter took a short break and read the newspapers. 6:15 - time to open the wok and cook the fried rice..chomp chomp chomp...got it done in 20 minutes. Mum got home shortly after and decided that sis had to go to the doctor for her swollen eyes and because she was very tired, I had to send her to the clinic. By the time we got home it was 7:35 already and I was dead beat. The pail of hand-wash clothes was still not washed. I kind of expected dad and mum to do it but I guess they were too engrossed watching American Idol. So I got off my butt and decided I'd do it since I started it..and sis helped me despite her puffy eyes.

Just took a bath, very tired now, mentally drained, physically exhausted and linguistically challenged (at least for now).

Hope I will find more inspiration tomorrow for the testimonials. Dying to get them finished and out of the way..

No comments: