Customed Orders

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blessed..

A week of the holidays has flown by and I'm still half wondering where it has gone to and what I've been up to all this while. I mean, I've been doing work (although not as much as I'd like to finish) but somehow the time is just passing way to fast for my liking. I really have to treasure the remaining few weeks and sqeeze in time to do more work and also to really chill.

Went shopping today with mum and sis. It's always good to have a girls day out where you get genunine opinions on items you pick out and although mum takes forever at every shop she steps into, sis and me try not to let it get to our mood and we remain upbeat about doing more shopping. Dad picked us up from the train station and it's been about an hour since I've showered and am smelling all clean and fresh.

Life is good at this moment for me.

Been thinking about how blessed I've been lately and how God really has given so much more to me than I ever deserve. I have a great family, a (not so) great job but at least I can still afford food and a decent living, wonderful friends who are always there for me and a person to share my ups and downs with and who is ever so patient and accommodating...

I am truly very very blessed. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: