Customed Orders

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Calender for 2010!

Apologies that I'm a little late for this post as I was very busy with work the whole week. I will be disappearing a lot during the weekdays now that work has started again but I'll try my best to pop by at least once a week.

I did this calender in the last week of Dec but couldn't finish it on time for the near year. It took more work than I expected but it's finally completed and I'm really happy. Photo time!



Here's a side shot of it:



Supplies: October Afternoon Paper (Cherry Hill collection) and most embellishments are from Maya Road and my own personal stash of pins and ribbons. :)

On a side note: I've finished the layout I was tasked to do by the lovely people at The Scrapbook Carton and will be posting up sneaks soon. Watch for it!


Till then..thanks for dropping by and have a good weekend!

No comments: