Customed Orders

Sunday, January 24, 2010

South African Album!

Finally found the inspiration this weekend to use my SA photos which have been in my cupboard for 2 months. I'm also on a scrapping frenzy to use up my insummountable stash of paper and embellishments. Decided to use the Early Bird range from Cosmo (Chant *destash, destash*) to make envelopes with pull out cards to document my trip.

I'd originally wanted to use the 7 Gypsies envelopes but they were out of stock and since I'm also on a destash mode, I thought, "What the Heck! I'll make them myself". I used to make my own envelopes in primary school so decided to use the same technique and they turned out just fine! Punch holes on the side, insert 2 rings to bind them together. Easy Peasy!

Here's how they look like:































This shot shows the full album with the pull out cards for each page:












Now for the inside pages (the pull out is next to the envelope that it resides in):









































And the very last shot taken my H with his bathing ape toy in the foreground and my album in the background. I kind of like it with the blur background so I approved the shot for uploading to my blog!














Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a good week ahead!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Nice nice nice!!!

bHappi said...

Wow! Beautiful album!