Customed Orders

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend!

Weekend's here! Really happy to have a short break even though a new week is looming soon but all's still good with me.

I've embarked on a new scrap project in a bid to speedily use up all my paper. I think over the year I've bought way too much and scrapped too little so this year I'm going to really tone down on those purchase. The maxim for 2010 is: "If i have to think about whether to buy something, then the answer is NO". Good things (like October Afternoon paper) do not require a second thought so that's the rule I'm going to adopt for this new year.

Will post photos of my new project soon since it's getting late and I dun have much time to whip out the camera, play with settings and edit the photos.

Till next time, have a good week!




2 comments:

lialuvsblythes said...

lol I so understand about the October Afternoon rule. :)

Joanna said...

Thanks Lia for visiting my blog! You're so right about the OA rule! It's the only brand that I still swoon over after seeing all these years!!