Customed Orders

Monday, January 11, 2010

Zuid Afrika!

I was busy over the weekend trying to complete the Guest Designer assignment given to me by the Scrapbook Carton and finally finished it!!

The task given to me was simple - complete a 12 x 12 layout with the best of my ability and I was not restricted by any theme. How's that for starters?? *Big Simle*


So I sieved through my photos and decided to do a layout to remember my honeymoon in South Africa. In the Afrikaan language, South Africa is spelt as 'Zuid Afrika' which I thought was simply awesome. This photo we took was in Cape Town, at a garden with really nice scenery and I really enjoyed the place. It was really a good trip- just the hubby and me and it was nice getting away from work and spending time with each other.

Here's a shot of the 12 x 12 layout:


Supply list: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, Early Bird & Nutmeg paper; Flowers from Scrapbook Carton 'Nik Nak' pack 'Just Because' Stamp from Basic Grey. American Craft Frames and Making Memories clip.


Thanks for dropping by..have a good week ahead!!



2 comments:

Dana said...

So sweet~~~

Grace Ma said...

Love the pastels on this layout! suits the sweetness of your smiles :) Thanks for dropping by my blog!