Customed Orders

Saturday, January 2, 2010

No Ribbons, No Flowers & No Pins!

Did the following tags in my last burst of fire and valiant attempt to scrap a bit more before work begins on Monday. Time passes too fast and there went 1.5 months of holiday. But before I digress, over the weekend I challenged myself to create tags cos I wanted to use up the ever growing stash of paper. I also wanted to expand my creative range and push myself to work with other embellishments besides pins, ribbons and flowers. It was tough trying to restrain myself from reaching out for those ribbons (which are like second nature to me!) but I survived!

Here's what I came up with:




For baby Tricia, Karen's new baby gal:


For my dear friend Becky who celebrates her birthday today..and to whom I also owed something for Christmas..:)



For my colleague Siew Yan who has helped me so much at work. And I sometimes wonder why I've done like 4 tags for other colleagues but her. Hee..gal..here's yours!



Last tag's for my JC friend Carmen whom i'm not seen in 2 years. Gosh..sometimes I miss her so much! She's in Rome now so I'm going to send this to her for her birthday.



Here's all 3 of them together for a photo shot. I stuck 3m hooks in my cupboard today and was happy to let the tags hang on them.



Many thanks to my long suffering parter H who is always willing to photos for me and patiently lets me scrap while he waits for me to finish.

My favourite is a toss between Tricia and Becky's tag. Can't decide. H chose Siew Yan's. Which is yours? :)

Have a good year everyone!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey Gal!!
Thanks for my Bday pressie! Love it already :) Thanks in advance

Dana said...

I like Siew Yan's too! It's a fabulous attempt. So creative!

Unknown said...

I like tricia's (:
but all are lovely ^^