Customed Orders

Saturday, April 10, 2010

1st touch of Websters!

I'm starting to believe that Websters is the best scrapbooking brand ever produced (ok, close fight with October Afternoon and Prima) but for now, my money and vote is for Websters! The latest lalluby lane and Life. Beautiful totally rocks! I bought these papers with my partner in crime about a month back and finally decided to get down to doing something this week...

A Teaser:



Another Teaser:



Ok, one last one...




And finally! Viola - The actual thing!



And true to my style - I used a white cardstock have no title and journaling. I remember going for my first SB class and Kelly was telling us that we need to have a title and journaling. She even put in strips of paper and secured them with eyelets on my layout so I'd be forced to journal but up till now it's still in it's original state and I've not written anything yet. Sorry Kelly! It's just not me to journal! And as for the white cardstock - yes, that's so me..I love white..I have so many white clothes and whenever the chance arises, it's always white for me!

Going to Steven's wedding later..can't wait to see the whole Eusoff gang and catch up..and of course..how handsome the groom is going to be. Grooms always look their best on their big day right?

Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where the * is the title? HaHa! i only see the pram and some fountains! Did you buy the same papers for me? as you can see, your partner in crime has not even started using those Webster papers! Haha. (: