Customed Orders

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Flowerly layout!

Never attempted to use so many flowers on my layout but couldn't resist after I bought these lovely flowers from Leena who got them all the way from Bangkok! I so wanna go there in June and am making plans but the demonstrations seems a little scary for the moment but oh well..we'll see how it goes!

Anyway, this LO is about my sister and me..I've never scrapped any photo of her before so this is a first and I'm quite happy to have done so cos she's my main scrapping buddy and the person who dragged me down this road into the abyss I'm in now!

Just in case you're wondering, the papers & word stamps are all from On the Wings of a Dream which is really really very nice and breathtaking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally, i see my face! Haha! I did not pull you down this abyss road. You led yourself to it since you wanted to make something for HK tan! Haha. Actually, i can see your style in the LO. the softer sweet touch to it. (: The papers rock, i must admit. Try working with ORANGE next time (:

Leena said...

This is perfect! Love how you used the flowers and I can't wait to use mine too, though there's not many color choices I have. :)