Customed Orders

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quick Post !

r

Did the following notebook for Sulina who wanted one..Almost startled when she told me she liked purple and if you know, I've never worked with purple before. It's a tough colour in my opinion! But I decided to go ahead and used the latest Bo Bunny range (thanks Huayi for your suggestion!) and me thinks it didn't come out too badly!


Next up is a layout using my current favourite Dear Lizzy line..I have so much paper I think I can do at least another 2 layouts till I get sick of it. Decided to also ride on the banner wave and put 2 in..LOVE THEM heaps...


Thanks for looking and have a good week! Tomorrow is already Wed..soon it'll be the weekend (and Steven's wedding! WOO!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your LOs are getting better and better! See, there is no reason to quit SB! Not at all! No money, i lend you first even though you know how much i have left in my bank! Haha! (: Love the unity stamp! It is so nice.