Customed Orders

Sunday, April 18, 2010

October Afternoon!!

Found some time today to scrap with the new OA papers..they are so lovely and I decided to stop my hoarding habit and the 'save them for some special ocassion' mantra that I used to have. I still have tons of paper from yester-year seasons waiting to be used..so what the heck..no more hoarding!! Buy and scrap is the new maxim!!




Some closeup shots of the details...





Supply List:

Paper from October Afternoon
Chipboard Frames: Maya Road (Thanks to Iris for giving them to me!)
White Flowers: Handmade :)
American Crafts Letterbox frame
Stickers from OA Farm Fresh line.

Transparency at background from Hambly (Bought from Lia)
Pins are from Maya Road (Who else makes such great pins??)

Sincere apologies for the dim light and dark photos..I should make it a point to take photos in the day rather than at night!!

It's Monday again tomorrow..let's press on and get through it!!
Joanna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Nice! i was busy making paper flowers yesterday! i think i was addicted to it. Zzzzz. Can use this to join Leena's challenge le. U go consider. (: