Customed Orders

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Glitter madness!

Hi Ladies,
I got some my hands on some glitter yesterday and managed to pack some extra for sale. Have white, black and pinkish / purple for sale.

Black Glitter $2


Purplish / Pink Glitter $2


White Glitter (Pure White, looks like sugar. Sorry I ran out of ginseng bottles to store them. This one is a bigger pack than the previous 2 so it'll go for $2.50. I'd be happy to sell you half if you think it's too much for you @$1.50)

I love using glitter for chipboard and it gives a nice sparkling look to it. I usually use it for chipboard letters or frames. In the following picture, I used the white glitter on the 'everyday' chipboard letters. Incidentally, this notebook is for Beeks, my good old JC kaki, Uni friend and Eusoff Hall roomie who has asked me for one..so here it is gal!!

P.S: Anyone interested in the above red ribbon? I have some for sale too... :)

Do email me at joannavlee@hotmail.com if you're interested in any of the items!

Joanna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wheeeeeee! My notebook! At long last! It's beeeee-oooo-teeee-fuuuuul.. Thanks Joanna! *muak*