Customed Orders

Monday, June 14, 2010

Babysitting at Praise Babies!

So this Sunday was my turn to baby sit Kate at the cradle during service. I was half thinking of how to pacify her if she should cry buckets cos she's so not used to me but she turned out to be so good! I woke up on Sunday preparing for a terrifying session and decided to arm myself with some rabbit feed as a last resort to win her over if she won't stop crying.

This is my trusty 65 cents arsenal that Kate is using to feed the 3 rabbits (and also how Lyndis snuck away while Kate was engrossed with the rabbits).

Playing with the school bus before story telling time:



This how she looks like when u ask her to smile for the camera. Someday she will regret smiling like this when she looks back at all her photos when she was 1!!!!


Prayer Time: She was really quiet and clutching her hands together while the teacher said prayers in Chinese. I think she was very patient as the prayer was quite long and I don't think she understood anything!


Me and her: (Why did H chop half my head off???)


Mid way, she said 'mum mum' to me so I gave her a biscuit. Here is she - Relac one Corner while eating (half afraid other kids would snatch her biscuit away!)



Gotcha!!! Crawling under the table while the teacher was telling stories (tsk tsk!)


Colouring time!!


Nice shot with Natasha Banks - say awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.



Finally, the best shot of the day: (me + Kate = love)

Happy Monday everyone!!
P.S: Photos taken by paparazzi H who was with me baby sitting her. I snuck away to the toilet during the session and left him to fend for himself (and Kate!). heee. heeee....

1 comment:

lynklee said...

wow great pictures! captured so many expressions of hers. thanks for babysitting!