Customed Orders

Saturday, June 26, 2010

2 more pretty notebooks!

After a crazy day of meetings from 8.30am to 6pm, I can finally relax and so some scrapping today. But I tell you yesterday was really bad, the thunderstorm and incessant rain came pouring down on us and mid way through the meeting, CW burst into the LT and said 'Mdm Tan, you need to move your car. The porch is flooded'. You should have seen all the other teachers who drove - jumped out of their seats and made a bee line dash for the car park. Meeting was abruptly stopped as not many teachers were left in the room! When I next saw Mr P, his pants were folded up, drenched. I casually asked him if he just went for a swim. This is the only 'cher in my school who drives a Lexus. Of course he was anxious to save it!

Yes.

It can actually flood in the carpark of my school with drains half metre high.

And the Grand Audi was not spared. SC showed me a photo of water in the audi till her mid calf, destroying the parquet flooring. Best. Staff Room 1 had leaking ceilings and water going in I heard..mine is on the 2nd level. Safe and sound. PHEW!

Someone better pay for this.

I'm sorry I have no photos to show...Still half wishing my dad will buy me the new iphone and I shall wait patiently while dropping more hints each time I see him. :) :)

Ok, on to the notebooks....I digress too much :)

This is for Justina (who by the way won the AC challenge after me! WOO..u go gal! And she just started scrapping a few months ago. Power mum!). She wanted the flower and the word 'blessed' and something similar to the previous pink one I did..so here it is gal!



And for Cheryl who didn't want a ring bound one...but something sweet with baby pink and blue..It's very her I think...given her sweet and endearing personality. Some of you may notice that the 'delight' thickers from AC don't come in brown but I sprayed some pink ones with my awesome Maya Mist to get it to brown to match the birds and the whole look. Black would have been a bit too harsh!


And..last of all, at Elvin's suggestion: A more guy notebook. I think it's a bit too plain and wanted to add more stuff but H said that guys don't like flowers and stuff..so I kept it simple. Left some space in the middle for a guys name..or whatever words I think it's appropriate to put in there. We shall see!!


That's all for me for now....today's the carnival at church I worked hard for..cutting and scoring paper for 3 hours last week. Will post pics tmrw or later but H is coming with me so there will surely be pics!

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

hey, hows yr carnival? hope everything is fine and you gotta rest a bit. and school work never ever finish one, so let go when you need it, do not stress toooo much, take care ya :)