Customed Orders

Monday, June 7, 2010

Maya Mist.....

I had a little trouble over the weekend with these stubborn but oh so pretty little accents. Tried as I might, the glitter refused to budge off the base and kept getting stuck there. I gave up trying to pry it out with an ice cream stick so I turned them upside down and H decided it was fun to take a photo of them together.




After some rearranging, he got this 'formation', much to the amusement of our part time helper who was wondering what the both of us were trying to do by arranging the bottles and taking photos of them:


Next up: sneak peek into what I've done over this weekend for a friend. This album goes to her family and thus I won't post any photos with their faces for privacy:


I'll be back soon with a dear lizzy album. Did it last week but haven't got down to taking photos..soon soon!!

Hope your Monday has been good..4 more days to the weekend!!

No comments: