Customed Orders

Friday, June 11, 2010

Crafty Clips

Something for the kiddos for Youth Day - thank God there's only 32 of them and mostly girls so it's easy to make something simple for them. For some strange reason, they're into cherries and I'm glad there was one teeny weeny cherry in my Dear Lizzy stamps which have come in handy for this case. Those gals are also into cupcakes for reasons I cannot explain and will never understand. But I obviously do not have a cup cake stamp in my possession so they just have to make do with cherries & other flowers.

If you're wondering how I made them - I simply punched circles on my 1'' circle punch, stamped an image and put heaps of glossy accents on them. Thereafter, punch a smaller circle 7/8'' and put a clip, squeeze a whole heap of glue and stick them together. Viola!

For the 8 boys, I put a letter of their Initial for them..something a bit more personalised and suited for the 8 macho guys in my class.

Big thanks to Huayi for this idea and also for dissuading me from buying a scallop punch for this purpose - circle shapes are also nice!

2 comments:

shaggyfish said...

nice crafty clips... so sweet of you to make for the gals :)

lynklee said...

Great presents!

I actually bought kate a dress that looks like the new background of your blog... :)