Customed Orders

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bazaar Notebooks!!

Ok so I thought that today I'll be gungho and finish up the final 2 notebooks for the bazaar since I ordered a few A5 sized ones. Since there was not much paper left from the stash I bought, I worked on this one using my own supplies (which was a good thing anyway cos I need to destash!)

Resident photographer H is out the whole day and will only be back at 9pm where the lighting is SO not good for photos thus I decided to use his cam and take these myself. No blurry backgrounds though..I have no idea how to achieve that effect!

Notebook One: Pretty in Pink


Up close & personal:




For Notebook 2: I present to you 'Green with Envy' -


Zooming in:



And so now the question remains - how much do these go for? I'm lobbying for $10 cos I worked so hard at them but something tells me a certain old dame will say '$7' and undermine the work I do. Sob sob..but it's ok..this is my contribution to the school since I didn't manage to sell a lot of coupons..

Do I get your support for $10???? :)

3 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

So so pretty! Yes, I'd say $10, looking at how much work went into them! Can we buy them too? I'd love to get the pink one... its so nicCCEEE! :)

Joanna said...

Jus: The Pink one has been choped by my colleague! hahah :) I can make you one if you want!! :) Let me know!

Mum in the Making said...

Aiyah! I thought I was faster heeeee. :) Ok ok, if you still have materials! The pink one is gorgeous! Do I need to change coupons or something?