Customed Orders

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Better late than never - Dear Lizzy!

First of all, I must confess I'm a dear lizzy nut! I bought so much paper from this line than I've ever done for any other line so when I thought of doing an album to capture snapshots of my life at 30 (before I hit 31), what other line of paper is more perfect?

And another confession: I wanted to use up all the paper I had but I still have like 6 sheets ( my gosh! How how? The new line is coming out..better finish it soon!) left so you will be seeing a lot more of Dear Lizzy from me these few days.

Enough of the talking: Picture time!!

Album Cover:




Me, Hubby and Kate. We love her so much...and if yon know her, it's so rare that she actually smiles properly like this which explains why I love this photo of her (and will be using more of it to come!)



Another significant event of the year: Steven getting married. Gosh, I knew him when I was like 19 and he's 34 (ahem! Old liao!) so you can imagine how long it's taken him to get to the altar but we're happy for him. I won't miss this wedding for the world. Pity he's not in the picture with us, this is Mike, Beeks and me camwhoring after the church ceremony.

Side note: Since when was Mike taller than Beeks?? For the record, she's taller than me (and him!!)


A page dedicated to me, myself and I, on top of the Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai. Hands freezing from the cold, scared to death to step on the glass panel lingering 300m above ground but David persuaded me to stept out for that perfect picture and snapped this with his nokia phone. I can't believe it turned out so nice cos you can actually see I'm sitting on a glass panel!


Last page: Leena and me. For the unacquainted, she is THE scrapper to watch and I think her work is getting more and more awesome. Today she sits on the DT of Hambly, Pink Paislee, Prima (I AM SO JEALOUS! She gets boxes of Prima flowers sent to her!!) and ya, I think it's a great honour to have met her at Lia's calender class last year so this picture has to be part of my 30th album!



Wow..is this the end? Yes it is! Thank for dropping by and for my next entry, I'll be uploading a dear lizzy Layout. hopefully that'll be the end of all those paper! :)

Joanna

3 comments:

Ejiko said...

the things you've done up are so pretty!! love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey... the album's very pretty! But only 4 pages? Do more!

Hmmm.. Why am I taller than both of you? Think I was standing one step lower (on purpose of course, for the sake of Mike's fragile ego...) Hahaha...