Customed Orders

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun embellishments!

I had some inspiration yesterday to make these gummies so I sprang to work this morning since I had a day off work!

Here's what I did..some cute and fun 'bellies!






Eeee ha!! I had so much fun making them today..I love the pinkalicious one!! Which is your favourite?

Side note: I'm thinking selling these yummies some time later but you're interested in buying them or know someone who is, email me at joannavlee@hotmail.com yeah? Price will be about $4.50 for 9 pieces.

Thanks in advance for your support!
Joanna

4 comments:

Dana said...

Nice work Jo! You should 'advertise' them in FB. Definitely sell fast.

purinne said...

so nice~ love the pinkalicious too~ :)

shaggyfish said...

hey, u can sell more than the price! the intricate details and work of heart! i love it!

Sandy Ang said...

They are so pretty! And photgraphed together reminds me of Christine Middlecamp's doilies in a painter's tray.