Customed Orders

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ya hooooO!!

Ok, don't ask me why I thought of this title but that word keeps ringing my mind the whole day!

Some updates on what's been going on:

Jus and me, long time ex colleagues, great friends and scrapping pals have decided to start a blog shop! Whoo! We spoke of this last month and I was like really excited about the idea. She's really talented and has won numerous challenges (probably more than me!!) and she only started scrapping a few months back! So, yeah, we have our little humble shop in cyberspace and we're making embellishments for sale. Do support us if you like the stuff you see and we're keeping our prices really low and reasonable so they don't hurt your pocket! Also, if there's anything you'd like us to do, feel free to email us!

Sneak Peak:



For the full set of 'bellies, do visit us at http://the-paperie.blogspot.com

Workwise: Same same, different day..I'm still hanging in there and hope this little shop takes off then I can spend more time on it and less on teaching! :) For now, it's just endurance till National Day!

Have a great Saturday and if you can, please help me spread the word on our little shop, we'll be most grateful!

No comments: