Customed Orders

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One of those few work days

Hey everyone! It's tues and I'm here on the blogosphere posting a recent layout!  I'm so happy that today after I got off work at 5pm, met H for dinner and came home + totally refused to do any thing related to work.  I have a pile of test papers waiting to be marked but I think it can wait so what the heck!  Time to scrap!

I'm starting to realise that work CAN wait and I don't always have to do everything immediately or asap.  Whatever can wait, I will wait.  If it's urgent, I'll do it.  If it's important but not urgent, I'll wait. hee :)

Ok, enough talking.  Here's something for Z's mum in law.  He smsed me on Sunday asking if I can do an album for his son to put photos in for grandma on her birthday.  I was quite happy to do it cos u know, this hobby keeps me sane!!

Details:

 Papers: Websters (life's portrait & Lalluby Lane)
Flowers & Crystals: Prima & From Leena
Lettering: Maya Road


Next up!  Dear Lizzy..I think I blogged about trying to use up those paper but guess what?  I still have left overs after doing this layout.  I was rather happy doing this piece because somehow throughout the time I was doing it, I realised I like layouts simple, chic and with a tinge of sweet. Yeah. I think I've finally found my style.  Yippeee!

Sincere apologies that the photos are not very nice.  I'm really  not very good at taking photos. It's usually H who does it for me but today he's so busy I felt bad to trouble him so I did it myself.  I need to improve!! :) 

Side note: I'm keeping to my resolution of updating my blog more often. Yeah!!  I'm getting there!

Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, now that you have said it! I can definitely see a definite style from you - with a stinge of sweetness. How true. Love the album. Nice nice!

Mum in the Making said...

:) Yay for the waiting, and the blog update!

Yay, your style is definitely sweet! :) I like!

(And thanks again for the stuff, black was what I most def needed... how did you know?)

Sandy Ang said...

What a romantic album cover! It has such exquisite softness and nostalgia.