Customed Orders

Saturday, August 21, 2010

7 Gypsies Tray

Ah ha..Finally I got down to taking photos of my 7 Gypsies Tray that I've been working on for 2 weeks!  It's been crazy at work (as always, what's new???) but when I get home after a tiring day, I try to squeeze in at least half an hour to work on this.  
 
On some nights all I mange to do is to decide what embellishment to use, what colour glitter on what frame and that'll take up the half hour already!  On other better nights, I can finish 2 squares at one go..

Enough of me rattling on:  Here're some sneaks of my tray! :)



You can tell I've not finished it yet and still have some squares to go with no inspiration for the moment to finish it.   I hope to get it down by tomorrow or at least by the end of the week!

Thanks for dropping by...I hope your weekend is doing well and keep scrapping!!

Joanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wowww! who say not improving! i am loving the sneaks already! nice blue flowers!!! :D I can see that you are faithfully using glitter and 2pin1flower rule. LOL

Joanna said...

Eh..Ms Lee: For the record, I've not used any pin! I'm breaking that rule ok!! Only flowers & one ribbon..not bad right?