Customed Orders

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Completed Gypsy Tray!

Right Now:

Feeling very happy that I've finished the last 2 squares of the Tray today...great sense of accomplishment.

Having mixed feelings about going back to school tommorrow.  It's my weekly struggles with Sunday.  I hate Sunday evenings..depression starts..comes Monday morning, it fully sinks in... :(

Waiting for Football match to start. I can't believe our cubs are this good. Especially since their seniors can't even beat Thailand..

Just got H to take photos of the tray but the lighting isn't ideal at night and he tried hard but the photos still didn't turn out nicely.  Rather disappointing but I'll get him to do it again tmrw before nightfall.  Hopefully it'll be better.

Ok I should stop ranting and show you gals photos of my completed tray!











I hope you have a good week ahead and let's all hang in there!!

6 comments:

Dana said...

I like the blues!!

Lynn said...

Haha I've exactly the same feeling as you!! Sundays are blue days for me.. It's like an invitation for Monday to come.
And I love this project!
Gotta start working on the 7gypsies tray I bought eons ago!

Unknown said...

I totally agree. I hate sunday afternoons. Depression starts to sink in. I was listening to Class 95 today and they were talking about how happiness is a state of mind. Focus on what makes you happy and perhaps we can see the JOY in what we do. :D

shaggyfish said...

Wow! love the tray! a lot of stuff all made with love!!

Sandy Ang said...

Your painter's tray is so fantastic ! What a lot of work must have gone into scrapping at this minaturized level.

Mum in the Making said...

Oh my gosh! Your tray is gorgeous!!! :) Amazing work, gal!