Customed Orders

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekend happenings!

Sincere apologies for doing the disappearing act again.  I am well aware that you check my blog regularly and I'm so sorry for not updating as frequently as I should!  I am trying but yeah..work is just..ya..hahah u know.

Anyway, over the weekend I did:
  • Laundry. Yes. Laundry.  Handwashed the clothes :(
 
  • Have a nice homecooked meal by H's aunt.  Yum..I really miss homecooked food.  Mum: Call me home more often when u cook please!
 
  • Some scrapping. Ok, 4 rectangles out of 12 for my 7 Gypsies tray is not bad. Tonight I will do one more!
 
  • Work.  Yeah.  But I'm so pleased with myself cos I did my Sri Lanka notes super nicely and the slides too.  It's probably my best slides ever in my 7 years of teaching.  (GOSH! Is it that long already??)  I never had such nice slides in my previous school probably cos all the other Admin stuff took up all my time. But at least here, I can do something for the benefit of the students.  Photos, Animation, Videos.  All Good to go.  Yippee!
 
  • Pen Pic! Yikes!
 
  • Scrap Shopping at Paper Market.  This is probably the main reason why I still work: So that I have money to buy frivolous stuff!
 
  • Shop for new clothes at Chinatown.  My favourite haunt. 2 dress, 1 top.  Colleagues: You will see my next clothes next week.  And you're right if you guessed it's a dress!  :) :)
 
  • Spent time with H just hanging out, watching tv & talking.  Nice.
Best treat of the weekend: Marina Bay Sands.

Most frustrating thing: The crowd there.  Gosh.  Mini Downtown East in the making..sort of marred the 'poshness' of the place.  But oh well..maybe next year a better venue.  

 Ee Jin: are u reading this? Hhahah :)

  • Took photos with my precious Kate.  99% of the time when I asked her "Kate, will you take a photo with me?"  She instantly says 'NO' so quickly and firmly but still, I managed to bag these shots thanks to her super obliging nature.



Best Shot:


I hope you had a good weekend!  I'll tak photos of my tray soon..at least 4 squares for you to see!!

Joanna

3 comments:

shaggyfish said...

love the shots with Kate! Oh, i didnt tell you.. if i have a daughter I want to name her Kate too! aww... Kate so sweet!!! take care too... 2 more days and weekend!

Mum in the Making said...

You got the tray too! :):) I bought it thinking it'll fit the boy's animals, and found it's too shallow... so now I'm trying to think of what to do with it! :p

And Kate's so cute ya?

Hang in there, weekend's coming!

lynklee said...

love the last two photos! she looks so kuai in the last one!