Customed Orders

Sunday, August 1, 2010

For Kate!

My Precious Kate:

At 2, you can:
  • Count 1-10. What a feat!
  • Play with your mama's iphone and find your own puffer fish game.  You're really smart.  I was still mumbling in my speech at 2 and here you are, all tech savvy.
  • Remember mama's, papa's, grandma's, grandpa's, xiao gu and my name.  You're awesome. Let's see you try Gu Zhang's name next. :)
  • Say 'No' so easily and well, with so much conviction, I'm amazed at how much you understand.
  • Eat A LOT and I mean A LOT of food.  From rice, to meat, to veggies, to egg, to fish, the list goes on. But gal, you REALLY can eat.  Go easy on the food man!
  • be so obliging to say 'bye', 'hi', give hugs, 'sayang' people..I love feigning sad just to have u sayang me.
  • recognise so many animals and you love Humphrey the Bird and the rabbits at church!
  • Make the world go round and swoon all of us!
This album is for you: In celebration of you turning 2 in October (Yes!  This present is  2 months early!)



 Precious, I hope you'll remember what you can do at just Age 2.  Smarty pants, don't grow up so fast ok?  We love you lots!!

3 comments:

shaggyfish said...

wow, 2 months early! happy birthday to kate!
my sean's birthday also in october, haven started anything yet... i'm inspired after seeing Kate's album!

Mum in the Making said...

Aww... So sweet (both the post, and the lovely lovely album!)! :)

Unknown said...

So nice! Kate's a very lucky girl.. to have a gu gu recording all her milestones on an annual basis! (or at least until her own baby comes along! Hehehe...) These will be such awesome mementos for Kate when she grows up! :)