Customed Orders

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Completed Baby Album!

For those of you who know:

I've started a blog shop with my good pal, Justina.  It's something we spoke about a few months back and decided to take the plunge 2 weeks ago.  For me, I love scrapbooking and the joy it brings to me.  To be able to make pretty things that people will buy is an additional bonus.  It's not a cheap hobby here in Singapore.  The materials are not pretty hefty and threathen to burn a big hole in my very small wallet but I try my best to look for discounts and good deals.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do yeah?

So yeah, my lastest project's a little baby album.  6 pages full of goodies.   For the full range of photos of each page, visit my blog yeah?  And while you're there, leave some some comments (aka love notes to let us know what you think of it!)

  I'll leave you with a photo of the cover page to brighten your Tues!



P.S:  If you can, please help us to spread the word of our blog shop to your friends via your facebook accts or blog!  We will be very grateful.  We do have a FB page too!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Joanna

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

Cover looks GREAT! :) Loved the roses especially!