Customed Orders

Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Album with OA goodness!

My neighbour, L, broke good news to me 2 weeks ago that she's expecting her first baby!  She showed me a scan picture of the jillybean in her belly last week and it dawned on me that I need to make her an album for her to put all her scans to preserve memories of this exciting journey that she's embarking on!

So, out came all the OA paper I've been hoarding for the longest time and I had so much fun doing this album over the long weekend. (Love the 'crazy for you' charm tag that Jean bought for me from the US. I think it's perfect for this!)





I'm going to have a hard time giving this precious album away cos I love it so much but I will have to part with it soon!  Anyway, it's going to a great work mate and I really hope she loves it as much as I do!

Now I just need to make a lovely box to store this one in before I give it to her!  Anyone knows of any links you can refer me to to make a box about 4.5 inch in diameter?

Thanks for dropping by!
Joanna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah wah building up relational ties with the neighbours. That is the perk of staying in HDBs. Love the charm tag! Thank ME! I am a very good mate! :D

Mum in the Making said...

Hey! Very very nice! Me likey! How about just sewing a simple drawstring bag instead of a box? Bag can be reused for holding other stuff too! :)

Dana said...

I like this album! Another nice project!