Customed Orders

Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Christmas Tags!!

I'm addicted to making Christmasy stuff!! Whooo....

If you know me, I've eschewed doing Christmasy stuff for the past 2 years so this is a first for me and I'm really loving it! Sidenote: The other 'season' which I stay away from is V Day...never really like all those lovey dovey stuff! :)

The first batch of tags I did was the fun cutesy sort and this time, I wanted a different style...

May I present my 2nd patch of Christmas tags...







And here's all of them in a picture collage...whoo! I have to say I really really like them!!




In the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to give away the following tag to one of you lovely ladies and this time, it won't be a random draw but I'd like you to do some guessing!



Question: Here are 5 pixee stixs..guess which colour has the LEAST glitter left..Hint: If you frequently read my blog, you know which colour I use the most!

From left to right: Blueberrry, Cream Soda, Chocolate, Green Apple Crushed Orange

All the best ladies!
(Caveat: H made a guess and he got it wrong..Dang!!)

I will reveal the winner by this Friday! If there are 2 of the same answers, the first one wins!

9 comments:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

blueberry? (:

purinne said...

blueberry~ :)

btw love the tags~ so cute and lovely~~~ :)

Joyce said...

i say crushed orange.

Unknown said...

cream soda? :p

Mum in the Making said...

Errr... Cream soda! The tags are GORGEOUS!

Sindy said...

Green apple???!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Errrr, Blueberry. What fantastic 3 dimensional tags, love them. I would find it difficult to give these away LOL. Take care. Tracy Evans x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!!! These are so bright and fun! I LOVE them!!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Terry said...

Wow what fun in your tags, so full of bright colors and I just love them thank you for joining the DT on Simon Says Stamp and Show, hugs terry xxxx