Customed Orders

Monday, November 8, 2010

For baby Trinity!


I think it's baby season!  Yvonne just gave birth to Trinity 2 months back and I've not even seen her but I will soon!  This frame is for baby Trinity...after Isaac and Faith.  I'm sure she'll be as cute as Faith..who I really adore..she lets me carry her so easily..wonderful toddler!


P.S: Photos taken by long suffering H who always has to put aside his work to snap pics for me.  I'm still learning how to take photos by myself that are decent but it's tough man...

5 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

So pretty! :) Bring your camera over during the hols, and I'll teach you how to snap pics k?

Joanna said...

ok Jus! It's H's camera...He tries to teach me how to take pics but he always says must adjust the f...until I also blur...hahaa I need a point and shoot camera!!

I must go over to your place during the hols!!

Mum in the Making said...

dSLR huh... no problem. Its pretty simple, will teach you, then you can snap snap away! :) With point and shoot cannot get the blurring thing ma... Are you having fun stamping snowflakes? ;)

Joanna said...

I love that blurr effect Jus! It's so cool..

I had fun stamping your snow flakes and embossing them..so fun! I will be posting photos next of what I did for Christmas pressies!

Anonymous said...

Trinity is such a sweet name Jo! Love it! And that gift is perfect. I really really like it, you did a great job! ............ to answer your question, i use Ranger's tea-dye ink on the tag. It's actually the only distress innk I have right now :) but it's really stretch-able and covers most things I want to do with it. Yeah, thanks for your input on the tags! When I have time to do a few in the colors you asked, I'll post them up in etsy, for you or anyone else. Testing the response to these items takes a while but I guess it's worth it :) Thanks for your interest! :)

hugs,
Viola