Customed Orders

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Frame!


It's baby season around the work place so after I did an album for my neighbour, L, I decided I have to another for my other neighbour, also with the name L!  I'm sitting in between 2 preggie ladies!  Now, this preggy mama has been such a good neighbour to me..I get cheesecakes, curry puffs and pandan cakes..wooo...growing fat with all the awesome food she feeds me with!

And since she's having a girl (whooo..I love designing for baby girls!)..I decided that this frame I've saved up for so long should go to her:

 

So there you have it!  L, I hope you have a smooth delivery and here's 3 cheers to having a little baby girl coming your way soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh that is so pretty Jo! :) Perfect for baby girls. I love baby girls too! :)

hugs,
Viola

Mum in the Making said...

So pretty! :) Great job, babe!