Customed Orders

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scrapping Fun!

Had 2 colleagues over to my place yesterday to make presents for their friends and we had a blast!  Here's one of them cutting paper...Yes..a guy! Finally!  The cult is spreading in the department..heee heee.. :)


And our finished products - A Notebook & a matching card!
 
Now it it's up to you to guess who's this fortunate girl who will be receiving these very soon.  I'd be so touched if any guy made anything close to this for me..but alas..my time has come and gone without these and I know I can keep dreaming that H will do this for me someday but for all that he is to me, his love for me and his support for this expensive & crazy hobby of mine, I can live without these gifts (for now!)...

Have a great holiday today!

P.S:  Don't forget to leave a comment for my giveaway below...I am seriously considering giving away 2 RAKs given the number of people who have commented and will be getting little Ms K to draw the names on Friday.

Joanna

3 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

My gosh, so sweet of your colleague!!! And love the notebook and card. Really pretty!!!

lynklee said...

wah in that case she'll have to draw me! hiak hiak hiak.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is so pretty, did you tell your colleagues that they have hidden talent? Or did you do most of it LOL! ... and he's a man moreover right. Amazing :)