Customed Orders

Monday, April 18, 2011

Grateful...

Really am. 

As you read this, my heart is filled with immense gratitude for things around me and I really wanna put this down on record (despite having quite a bit of work to do even at 830pm).

For friends who call / sms / msn me almost immediately after reading my rock bottom post.  Chris even wanted to pray for me online and I'm really glad I have friends like him around.  They just make your day better.

For fantastic work colleagues who ask about your missing books today at the office.  And for the nameless good Samaritan who found the books and placed them in my pigeon hole. But he / she still won't tell me who he is despite me sending out an email to the whole staff!  And for Terence / David who go out to get lunch today and remember that Koi is my one true bubble tea love and buy an awesome cup for me. Seeing Koi on my table after lessons is probably the best thing I ever want hope to get after a tried day.  U guys rock!

Other fantastic girls at work -Latifah, Huayi, Siew Yan...I really have to say that working with them rocks!  They are easy going, no one really is very anal and all are helpful and willing to share stuff.  let's just say we are all on the same page and our frequency is in tune!  I've worked with difficult people before (and still do) and it can be really tough and painful. Especially when u don't agree and the other person bull dozes her way through and kind of forces u to accept their view. And just because you're a small fry, u gotta give in. Or if such people go straight to the boss, get their support and then u have no choice.  Your opinion doesn't count. :(  But with these girls, I can only say, they are fantastic!  I hope we get to work again next year!  And then I'm suddenly reminded about my ex colleagues. I miss working with them and I had great bosses like Ed and YM.  I still hold them in great respect and admiration.  Maybe someday I will get the chance to work with them again.


For my family - my sister, parents and H who love me and will always be there for me.  I'm glad we still make concerted effort to meet up despite Bro and me being married and having our own families.  And H who never screams at my scrap mess or says anything about them although i think secretly he loathes my hobby cos it creates much clutter!


If you can, pray with me for God's direction for 2012.  I'm still seeking his will and doing the sums in the meanwhile..

1 comment:

purinne said...

hihi joanna :) will keep u in mi prayers ... all will b well ... hav faith in him ... that everything tat happened ... they happened for a reason :) ...