Customed Orders

Sunday, April 3, 2011

This is it!

Presenting Book 16:

Websters Country Estate (oh how I love these papers!) inspired and decked with my handmade faux pearls and the usual flower toppings.  I cannot get enough of these lovely flowers Fern bought from Bangkok!

Here's a sneak..



And the book itself!

Yes! You'll notice I've not got the Meivid in...cos I can't find any thickers to match the book but I will pilfer some from Jean or HY soon..They've both volunteered to give me some thickers!

Thanks for dropping by..I'll be back soon with a giveaway as promised!

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Oooh!!! I really think this is gorgeous! Well done, still amazed you can churn so many out!

Sandy Ang said...

Wow flower heaven. Such a wonderfully romantic and lavish project