Customed Orders

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hiatus time

It's that time of year that I go into hiberation and disappear off the face of the net and bury myself in scripts.  This year's load is no better than the last and thanks to some sneaky evil doers with no EQ and common courtesy, I got the worst possible deal ever.  Superbly upset, couldn't sleep on Monday when news broke.  Half wondering why I always find myself in such helpless situations with no possible way out.  It's darn painful.

Not refusing to go down quietly into the night with no fight and attempt to salvage the situation, I voiced out how I felt in all sincerely and honestly to the IC but again, she claimed that she understood my plight, but she had no other solutions to the problem. And so I became the most convenient sacrificial lamb. And the person who would be the solution to the problem.  I am disgruntled and most unhappy.

What would Joanna do in such a situation?

Fight on OR back down?

Those of you who know me already have the answer.

  And said, 'I can't do it'.  Period. I really can't.  I did the Math, I looked at the time given. Not possible. Not within my ability to accomplish. I'm sorry. I'm not lazy. I put effort into my work. But it just can't be done. 

And the boss proposed a solution which I was happy with. At least it's the best one can do in such a sticky situation. 

And for that, I'm grateful to her. 

No comments: