Customed Orders

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Papertrey Ink Fun!

Got these uber cute stamps last week and decided to play with them this morning before setting off for church..


Don't you think they are so cute?  I've no regrets purchasing them and will probably buy tag#3 when it is released this month!  The possibilities are endless and so much fun to work on them!

I used them as a gift tag for this pressie I made..and here's what's inside the box:



2 banners for my 2 most favourite people in the world!  Inspired by Echo Park's Little Girl collection and when I saw them, I knew I had to buy them to make this.  Apologies that I can't photogaph the whole banner cos it's quite hard to do so...




I hope the 2 girls will like it in time to come when they get older!

This week will be busy..got heaps of stuff going on..competitions and class tests..so not fun! I hope week 5 will be better!!

3 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Ohhhh, the tags are nice! :) And I love the banner, you really rock at banners you know!

Unknown said...

Good job! I really love the banners! So true to your style.

purinne said...

so nice~~~ :) ... been wantin to order stuffies fr them too but the shippin fee is kinda scary haha :) ...