Customed Orders

Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Echo Park Charming....

My partner in crime was not able to complete the 15th book due to work commitments so I undertook it.  Decided to use one of my current favs - Echo Park Charming and it's also one of those few lines that I have bought enough to make a decent book! :)

Here are the pics!




Final book:  I took the liberty to write a love message from the bride to the groom on the last page for this book.  Just a sudden idea I had and I thought it would be quite sweet when he sees it.  To be fair, i went back to one of my previous books and did the same for her.  I think it will be a nice surprise.



Daniel came by on Monday to pick up the books.  I carried all of them in a box to go down and meet him at the lift and as I was going down..my heart felt more heavy than the total weight of the books on my hands.  Turned a bit cold, some shivers down my spine..all the in span of 2 mins.  Not sure why I felt this way but it was kind of sad to part them all of them..given I've spent the last month of my life working on them.  Felt like a part of me was gone :(

But all good things come to an end some day.  These books were commissed work and were never mine to begin with.  I just grew (too) attached to them, especially how I frequent look through each book to ensure that each embellishment was in place, every little detail was down to a T...

Anyway, congrats to Dan and Yvonne!  Have a smashing wedding ceremony next weekend!

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

I think I understand, its like you put part of yourself in each creation you make... You did a fantastic job on these books babe!