Customed Orders

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday morning..

Did some tags over the weekend to destress and I also wanted to try using up more of my stash!  The house will be undergoing renovation in October so I think by June will will have to start packing into boxes the stuff we seldom use.  I'm trying to cut down my scrapping purchase (but also failing equally as badly).  I forsee myself lugging my paper stash and some tools over to my mum's house where we will be staying temporarily.

Also, I've been dying to use my washi (which reminds me..i have to bring them along!) tape and I think making some banners are cool!!


Here they are!




And all 4 of them beautifully lined up!

One issue I constantly have is what to do with the stuff I make.  I have an issue with clutter and having too many things around the house. It kind of pisses me off...If u have any ideas (besides givng them away) on what I can do with the stuff I make, pls leave a comment! Or pls share how u keep the stuff you make!  If you're lucky, I may pick u to receive the above tags cos as of now, i still have no idea what to do with them!!

Have a smashing Sunday!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

hihi, yes i certainly know what you feel..

most of the times, i give it away.. i give to friends, colleagues, and also for charity..
my colleague was volunteering in this orphanage and these are young and really cute kids.. so i do pass her some for the kids, y not..

Joyce said...

But i must say, the tags are looking great!!! :)